Part of bringing a video site on line is certifying it.
Certification is a final check that everything works well and
is set up correctly. More specifically, we check for:
- Proper entry in our records, including site name, E.164, IP
address, contact information, and other information.
- Complete information on each contact: name, organization, title
(if appropriate), address, phone, pager, mobile/cell phone, email
- Correct entry in our gatekeepers.
- Verify network connectivity and configuration.
- Video check: is it working well?
- Audio check: is it sounding well?
- Your understanding how to operate your equipment.
- That you have received training on MN.IT's video service.